What bills do I have to pay?
ELECTRIC, water, sewer, trash, etc. ARE INCLUDED in the monthly rate.Our residents pay for cable, phone and internet to Suddenlink or Verizon.
Who do I call to set up my utilities?
For internet you can contact either provider.
For phone and internet Verizon - 1-800-VERIZON (1-800-837-4966) or http://www.verizon.com/?lid=//global//residential
For internet and cable Suddenlink –  877-694-9474 or

How long does it take to get to campus?
The TAMU shuttle picks up at our property at our entrance off Village Drive.  It comes by during the spring and fall semesters more frequently and should take 10 minutes to get to campus depending on traffic and the number of people they pick up.  See the website for times:
What is parking like there?
Parking is open parking on a first come first serve basis.  There is ample parking available.  Applicant agrees to only two vehicles per licensed driver, and one vehicle per space.  Vehicles must be operational with current tags, inspection sticker, etc. at all times.  No boat, trailer or large truck will be permitted on the property.
Where can I buy groceries?
The closet grocery store is HEB, which is located next door on the East side of the property.  No chopping carts are permitted to be left on property. http://www.heb.com/find-a-store/store-details.jsp?storeId=543&flag=false
What do I do if I have a maintenance request?
Just call us or walk down to the on-site management office and fill out a maintenance request.  Usually, your request is responded to within 1 work day.  If it is an after-hours emergency, call our office number so you can always get in touch with the maintenance staff.  979-693-6716
What is our pet policy?
PET DEPOSIT/PET POLICY: Per Pet $200 deposit + $200 non-refundable fee. Pet Rent of $10 per pet per month will be paid on the 1st of each month.  No pets are allowed without management approval in its sole discretion.  A maximum of 2 pets per apartment will be allowed. Dogs and cats full-grown should weigh no more that 55lbs.  All residents with pets are required to submit a veterinarian statement establishing the pet’s weight, breed, and the current status of all shots. This information is required to complete the approval process.  NO VISITING PETS ARE ALLOWED.  (The only exception to these policies would be pets designated as service animals required to accompany a resident with a verified disability for the specific purpose of aiding that person).  No exotic pets such as monkeys, snakes or large birds are allowed.  Restricted Breeds: Staffordshire Terrier, Pit Bull Terrier, Bull Terrier, Any Mastiff, Lottatore Brindisino, Shar Pei (or variation), Tosa, Rottweiler, Siberian Husky, Saint Bernard, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Doberman Pinscher, Chow, Dogo Argintino, Dogo Cubano, Alaskan Malamute, Wolf Hybrid, Presa Canario, Cordoba Fighting Dog, Spanish Alano or Akita. (May change without notice) Vet records indicating a mixed breed of less than 30% of the restricted breeds will be acceptable.


Pet policy is subject to change without notice.

Can I grill on my patio or balcony?
No, you must be 10 feet away from the building due to being a fire hazard.  There are several grill areas on property with a picnic table for your use.
What school would my child attend?
A&M Consolidated High School


A&M Consolidated Middle School


South Knoll Elementary